• Andrean HS, 'Annual 59er Golf Classic,' Innsbrook CC, Merrillville, 10:30 a.m. registration; 981-5075 or andreanalumni.org
Catholic Teens of Merrillville, 'Car Wash & Craft Show,' St. Andrew's Ameling Hall. Car wash 9 a.m.-2 p.m.; craft show, 8 a.m.-2 p.m. 791-9077
Share Foundation, 'Annual Share Golf Classic,' 10:30 a.m.-6 p.m., Long Beach CC. $175/golfer. 778-2585
Catholic Charities, 'Lake Michigan Sunset Cruise,' Water's Edge Restaurant, Michigan City, 5:30 p.m. social, 6:30 cruise. 886-3565 x331 or 879-9312
St. John Bosco, Hammond, 'Annual Clothing Giveaway,' 9 a.m.-noon; school cafeteria. 844-9027
Share Foundation, 'Leprechaun Hunt,' Aug. 4, noon-5 p.m., Sharing Meadows, Rolling Prairie. Fees. 778-2585
Catholic Charities, 'Annual Golf Invitational,' Briar Ridge CC, Schererville, 8 a.m. breakfast, 9 a.m. start. $150/golfer. 886-3549 x331
St. Mary, Griffith, 'Rosary Society Bus Trip: St. Charles, IL.' 838-8989
K of C Queen of Angels Council, St. John, '13-Day Trip to Fatima, Lourdes, & Santiago de Compostela,' includes Barcelona, Madrid. 8 places left. Also, '9-Day Holy Land Pilgrimage,' Feb. 12-20, 2014. Booking deadline Aug. 1. 322-1116
Food & Festival
• St. Thomas More, Munster, 'Fun Days Festival,' June 20-23.
• St. Bridget, Hobart, 'Parish Festival,' June 21-22.
• Sacred Heart, LaPorte, 'Parish Polish Festival,' June 21-23.
• St. Andrew the Apostle, Calumet City, IL, 'Annual SummerFest,' June 29-30. 708-862-4165
• Our Lady of Grace, Highland, 'Annual Beer Garden Festival,' July 3-7, 6 p.m.-midnight; 838-7838 or 838-9094
• Nativity of Our Savior, Portage, 'Parish Festival,' July 11-14.
• St. John the Evangelist, St. John, 'Festival,' July 25-28. stjohnparish.org
• St. Michael, Schererville, 'Parish Festival,' Aug. 2-3.
• St. Mary, East Chicago, 'Summer Festival,' Aug 2-4.
• Notre Dame, Michigan City, 'ND Family Festival,' Aug. 9-10, 5-11 p.m. Also, 'Benefit Pancake Breakfast,' Aug. 11. 872-4844
• St. Mary, Griffith, 'Western Days Festival,' Aug. 15-18.
Holy Name, Cedar Lake, 'Movie Night at Church Grounds,' dusk, behind school bldg. on the grass. Refreshments.
Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Hammond, 'Mad Hatter's Tea & Garden Party,' 3 p.m., parish hall. Open to all ages. Fees. 743-3321 or 484-5789
St. Patrick, East Chicago, 'Annual Pig Roast,' 6 p.m., social hall.
St. Joan of Arc, Merrillville, 'Breakfast Eggstravaganza,' 10 a.m.-1 p.m., parish hall.
Ss. Monica and Luke, Gary, 'Retirement Banquet for Fr. Pat Gaza,' 3 p.m., Avalon Manor, Hobart. 730-2825
St. Ann of the Dunes, Beverly Shores, 'Annual Pancake Breakfast,' 8:30 a.m.-noon, under 3 tents. 879-7565
St. Stanislaus, East Chicago, 'Summer Festival,' noon-10 p.m.
Health & Fitness
• St. Mary, Crown Point, 'Blood Pressure Screenings,' July 21, Aug. 18, Sept. 15, Oct. 20, Nov. 17, Dec. 15, after all Masses, St. Agnes Center. Also, 'Blood Drive,' Sept. 1, Dec. 1, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Hammes Hall. 663-6779
• Franciscan St. Anthony Health, Crown Point, 'Baby Care Class,' July 11, 7-9:30 p.m. 757-6368 Also, 'Birth Doula Training Workshops,' June 27-29 or Oct. 24-26. 757-5754 Also, 'Childbirth Classes,' July 2-Aug. 6, Tues. or July 3-Aug. 7, Wed., 7-9:30 p.m.; June 22, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Fees. 757-6368 Also, 'Diabetes Education Classes,' Tues. classes begin July 9, Aug. 13; Wed. classes begin July 10, Aug. 14, Burrell classrooms. Fees. 757-6268
• Franciscan St. Anthony Health, Michigan City, 'Safe Sitter Babysitting Course,' July 17, Aug. 8, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. For ages 11-14. Fees. Also, 'Childbirth Classes,' July 3, 10, 17, 6 p.m.; July 6, 13, 8:30 a.m. Fees. 1-800-931-3322
• St. Maria Goretti, Dyer, 'Chair Yoga,' first/third Wed., 10-11 a.m., Casa Maria Hall. Fees. 865-5482
• Marquette Catholic HS, Michigan City, 'Performing Arts Camp,' June 17-21, Hart Theatre, 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. 873-1325
• Camp Lawrence, Valparaiso, 'Summer Season,' June 16-22, June 23-29, July 7-13, 14-20, 21-27. Also, 'Open House,' June 15, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. 736-8931 or nwicyo.org
• Camp Marian, Ferdinand, IN, 'Summer Camp for Girls Gr. 5-8,' June 17-19. Fees. thedome.org/vocation
St. Michael, Schererville, 'Blood Drive,' 7:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., parish hall. 322-4505, x241
Holy Spirit, Winfield, 'Red Cross Blood Drive,' 1:30-6:30 p.m. 1-800-733-2767
St. Joan of Arc, Merrillville, 'Red Cross Blood Drive,' 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. 1-800-733-2767
Franciscan Alliance, 'Family Health & Cancer Awareness Day,' 7 a.m.-3 p.m., Indiana Dunes State Park, Chesterton. Lakeshore12-20.org
Franciscan Omni Health & Fitness, Chesterton, 'Evening of Beauty,' 6 p.m. Program on skin care, fillers, surgical options. 1-800-931-3322
St. Edward, Lowell, 'Heartland Blood Drive,' 3-8 p.m.
St. Mary Medical Center, Hobart, 'Free Blood Pressure Screenings,' first Thurs., 10-11 a.m., H&R Spectrum. 836-3477 or comhs.org Also, 'Share Your Grief Support Group,' first Thurs., 4-5:30 p.m., conference room 4. 947-6187
St. John the Evangelist, St. John, 'Blood Pressure Screenings,' after 7:30/10:30 a.m. Masses first Sun. of each month.
Franciscan Community Services Adult Day Services, 'Free Blood Pressure Readings,' St. Anthony campus, Crown Point, first Mon., 9-11 a.m.; Cloister in the Woods Banquet Center, Munster, first Mon., 2-3 p.m.
Our Lady of Sorrows, South Haven, 'Rainbows, Spectrum.' For children experiencing trauma, transition. 759-2400
Polish Heritage Festival, 'Planning Committee Meeting,' 7 p.m., White Eagle Park, Michigan City. 873-1788
Office of Youth/Young Adults, 'YM Coffee Talk,' first Mon., 5-6:30 p.m., T.J. Maloney's, Merrillville.
Office of Religious Education, 'Summer Professional Meeting & In-Service,' St. Joan of Arc, Merrillville. 769-9292, x230
St. John the Evangelist, St. John, 'All-Day Scrapbooking & Papercrafting Event,' 9 a.m.-9 p.m., SJE school gym. Fees. 308-4802 or 365-1653
Holy Name, Cedar Lake, 'St. Clare's Kitchen,' Tues., 5-6 p.m., basement of church. Sponsored by Secular Franciscans.
Missionaries of Charity, Gary, 'Divine Mercy Soup Kitchen,' M-T-W-F-Sat, 9:30 a.m., former St. Mark convent, 509 W. Ridge Rd.
Ss. Monica and Luke, Gary, 'Soup Kitchen,' Fri., noon-1 p.m., parish hall.
St. Joseph, Dyer, 'Helping Hands Food Pantry,' open 3rd Wed., 10 a.m.-noon, 6-7:30 p.m. Serving residents of Dyer, Schererville, St. John; bring two proofs of residency. 865-2271
St. Joseph, Hammond, 'St. Joseph Soup Kitchen,' church basement in downtown Hammond, weekdays, noon-1 p.m.
St. Michael Respect Life Group, Schererville, 'Baby Items Needed.' Includes cribs, mattresses, high chairs, car seats, and clothing sizes newborn to 2. 365-5355, 865-0217 or 365-8192
'Winfield Resale Shoppe,' off Randolph St. Open Th-F-Sat, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Sponsored by Holy Spirit, Four Seasons Methodist, Cross of Christ Lutheran; St. Eliz. Seton, Valparaiso.
All Saints, Hammond, 'Thrift Shop,' open T-Th, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Donations accepted.
St. Patrick, Chesterton, 'Table of Plenty Free Dinner,' Fri., 4:30-6 p.m., Chapel Hall (bldg. #2).
St. Teresa of Avila Student Center, Valparaiso, 'Café Manna,' Thurs., 4:30-6:30 p.m.
St. Paul, Valparaiso, 'Clothing Center for Those in Need,' M/T/W, 1-4 p.m.; Th/Sat, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. 462-0074
St. Patrick, Chesterton, 'Pro-Life Boot Camp,' 8 a.m.-4 p.m. For gr. 7-12. Also, 'NWI Adult Pro-Life Summit,' 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Fees. 838-1138 or lakecortl.org
• St. Edward, Lowell, 'Rummage Sale & Bake Sale,' June 14, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.; June 15, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Dropoffs June 6-11, gym. 696-7307
• Blue Army of OL of Fatima, 'Rummage Sale,' July 19-20, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., St. Mary-Hildebrandt Hall, Griffith. Set-up July 17-18, 9 a.m.
• Notre Dame, Michigan City, 'Trash & Treasure Sale,' Oct. 5-6.
St. John Bosco, Hammond, 'Bosco Teens Rummage Sale,' 8 a.m.-1 p.m., school cafeteria. NCYC fundraiser.
• Office of Hispanic Ministry, 'Migrant Ministry Masses,' July 14, Johnson Farm, Hobart; July 28, County Line Orchard, Hobart; Aug. 4, Herr Farm, Lowell, all at 4 p.m.
• K of C Marian Council 3840, Cedar Lake, 'Fortnight for Freedom,' June 21-July 4, 7 p.m. Marian Wayside Shrine, St. John. 712-4533
• St. James the Less, Highland, 'Singspiration School,' July 15-19, 9:30-11:30 a.m., parish hall. RSVP forms in church vestibule.
St. Patrick, Chesterton, 'Light of Christ Charismatic Group,' 6 p.m., bldg. 4, in library. 921-1428 or 312-320-7145
Nativity of Our Savior, Portage, 'Catholicism Video Series,' thru Aug. 14, 11 a.m., 2 p.m., church lobby conference room. 762-4858
• St. Mary, Griffith, 'Scripture Study Group for Men,' 7 p.m., rectory basement. Open to all; bring your Bible.
• Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Hammond, 'Mustard Seed Prayer Group,' 7 p.m., church gathering area. Open to all. 845-6419
• St. John the Evangelist, St. John, 'Charismatic Prayer Group,' 6:30 p.m., day chapel. 365-5217 or 934-1947
• St. Ann, Gary, 'Mass, Benediction, Bible Study,' starting with 8 a.m. Mass.
St. John the Baptist, Whiting, 'Eucharistic Holy Hour,' 7 p.m. Praying for religious liberty, protection of all life, & marriage. 659-4138
St. Paul, Valparaiso, 'Anniversary Mass for St. Josemaria Escriva,' 2 p.m. Open to all.
St. John the Evangelist, St. John, 'Celebration of Marriage between Man & Woman,' 5 p.m. Joining with 3 other churches. 365-5678 or stjohnparish.org
Serra Club of NW Ind., 'Mass for 300th birthday of Blessed Junipero Serra,' 6 p.m., St. Bridget, Hobart. Bishop Melczek, celebrant. Open to all.
All Saints, Hammond, 'Mass in Polish Language,' 2 p.m. 932-0204
St. Edward, Lowell, 'K of C 4th Degree Ceremony,' 6-9 p.m., school gym.
• Wounded Healers Grief Support Groups, 'Spring-Summer Series,' now in session, 7-8:30 p.m., St. James the Less, Highland. 924-5577
• Holy Trinity (Croatian), East Chicago, 'Free Parent Support Group,' Mon/Thurs, 10 a.m.-noon. 886-1111
• Franciscan St. Margaret Health, Dyer, 'Alcoholics Anonymous,' Sun., 8 p.m., classroom F.
• St. Mary Medical Center, Hobart, 'Alzheimer's Support Group,' June 18, 6-7 p.m. 836-3477 Also, 'Stroke Support Group,' Aug. 14, Nov. 13, 6 p.m. 947-6329
• St. Catherine Hospital, East Chicago, 'Stroke Support Group,' June 18, Sept. 17, Dec. 17, 3:15 p.m. 392-7645
• St. Eliz. Ann Seton, Valparaiso, 'Divorce & Beyond,' 10-week series running Wed., starting Aug. 21, 7-9 p.m., hospitality room. 477-3731 or 252-2309
Franciscan St. Margaret Health, Dyer, 'Caregiver Support Group,' 2 p.m. 365-3898
Franciscan St. Margaret Health, Dyer, 'Bariatric Surgery Support Group,' first Tues., 6 p.m., Reginald Board Room.
Franciscan St. Margaret Health, Hammond, 'Parkinson's Disease Support Group,' first Sat., 2-4 p.m.
Omni Health & Fitness, Schererville, 'Rehabilitation Club,' first Thurs., 3 p.m.
Franciscan Hammond Clinic, 'Diabetes Support Group,' first Thurs., 6 p.m.
St. Agnes Adult Day Service Center, Valparaiso, 'Alzheimer's Support Group,' second Thurs., 3-4:30 p.m., St. Paul campus. 477-5433
Franciscan Adult Day Services, Crown Point, 'Alzheimer's Caregiver Support Group,' second Sun., 2:30-4 p.m. 661-5302
Franciscan St. Anthony Health, Crown Point, 'Parkinson's Disease Support Group,' second Mon., 2-4 p.m., third Mon., 7-9 p.m., Marian Education Center. Also, 'Free Blood Pressure Screenings,' second Tues., 9-11 a.m., Heart Institute. 757-6141
Franciscan Hammond Clinic, 'Weight Management,' second Mon., 6:30 p.m.
Franciscan St. Anthony Health, Michigan City, 'Bariatric Surgery Support Group,' second Tues., 5 p.m., physician conference room.