Bishop Noll Institute, Hammond, 'All-Alumni Revue: Rhapsody in Blue & Gold,' May 29, 7 p.m. BNI auditorium. Benefit for Noll Annual Fund. bishopnoll.org/allalumnirevue 'We Are Warriors 5K Run,' May 30, 8:30 a.m. start, fieldhouse. 313-0565 or signmeup.com/106787
St. Bridget, Hobart, 'Spaghetti Dinner & Silent Auction,' 4-7 p.m., parish center. Benefit for Boy Scout Troop 69. 942-5716 or 947-1529
St. Stanislaus Kostka, Michigan City, '5K Run/Walk,' 8 a.m., Nelson Park in Trail Creek. Benefit for parish. ststanstc5krunwalk.com
Sojourner Truth House, Gary, 'Walk for Sojourner Truth House,' 8 a.m. registration, 9 a.m. walk (1.6 miles). walkforsth.org
• St. John the Evangelist School, St. John, 'Annual SJE Endowment Golf Classic,' White Hawk CC, Crown Point. 650-2209 or sjeschool.org
• Vocations Office, K of C Lincoln Assembly 235, 'Benefit Dinner Buffet,' 6-8 p.m., St. James the Less hall, Highland. $50/person. Benefit for sending seminarians to World Youth Day. 614-6511 or 776-8773
St. John the Evangelist, St. John, 'Legion of Mary Pasta Dinner & Silent Auction,' 5-9 p.m., SJE school gym. Benefit for family of ALS patient. 671-7033 or 365-0582
Andrean HS, Merrillville, 'Andrean 59er Classic Golf Outing,' 8 a.m. registration, 10 a.m. shotgun start, Sand Creek CC, Chesterton. $200/golfer, $50 dinner & auction only. 887-5282 x243 or AndreanHS.org/golf
• St. James the Less, Highland, 'Annual Fishing Trip to Eagle Lake, Ontario,' July 25-Aug. 1. $1,485/person. 923-8860 or 670-9601
Polonia Pilgrimage Society, 'Bus Trip to Lemont, Ill.,' 8:30 a.m. departure from Nativity of Our Savior, Portage, 9 a.m. departure from All Saints, Hammond. Tours of churches, convents. 464-1369
St. Joan of Arc, Merrillville, 'ARCS Trip to Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore,' 9 a.m. departure from church. Includes lunch. 662-2236
Food & Festival
• Queen of All Saints, Michigan City, 'Parish Festival,' June 11-14. Purchase armbands thru skerbeck.com
• St. Andrew the Apostle, Calumet City, Ill., 'Annual SummerFest,' June 27-28, church grounds. 708-862-4165
• St. Thomas More, Munster, 'St. Thomas More FunDays,' June 24-28. stmfundays.com
• Our Lady of Grace, Highland, 'Beer Garden Festival,' July 1-5. 838-0395
• Nativity of Our Savior, Portage, 'Parish Festival,' July 9-12. 762-4858
• St. John the Evangelist, St. John, 'SJE Fest 2015,' July 23-26. stjohnparish.org
• St. Michael the Archangel, Schererville, 'Summer Festival,' Aug. 7-8. 322-4505
• Notre Dame, Michigan City, 'Parish Festival,' 4 p.m. outdoor Mass, festivities follow. 872-4844
• St. Mary, Griffith, 'Western Days Festival,' Aug. 20-23. 924-4163
All Saints, Hammond, 'Italian Night,' 5-7 p.m. AYCE pastas, sauces.
• St. Maria Goretti, Dyer, 'Acrylic Painting Classes,' Tues., 1-3 p.m., Casa Maria Hall. Fees. 865-5482
• Young Adult Catholic Outreach Ministry, '2nd Friday Fellowship,' various sites, activities. dgyoungadult.com
• Bishop Noll Institute, Hammond, 'Class of '65 Re,' May 29-31. Includes pizza party, dinner, & picnic. Weekend or nightly rates. 696-1805 or 864-8708.
• Office of Intercultural Ministries, 'Marriage Prep Classes in Spanish,' Aug. 1 & 8, Nov. 7 & 14, all 3-6 p.m., 3814 Grand Blvd., East Chicago. 397-2125
• Franciscan St. Margaret Health, 'Senior Promise Meetings,' June 11, Pulmonary Problems & Disorders, Hammond; July 9, Stress Management, Dyer, all at 10 a.m. Open to those ages 55-older. 1-800-931-3322
• Polish-American Cultural Society of NW Indiana, 'Meetings,' June 10, Portage Public Library; June 24, St. Mary school building, Michigan City, both at 5 p.m. 464-1369
Our Lady of Consolation, Merrillville, 'Human Trafficking National Conference & Brunch: An Educational Experience,' 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Vamos Hall. Federal, state officials to speak. Fees. https://Safechr-share-ht2015.eventbrite.com
St. Joseph, Hammond, 'Day at Carmelite Monastery & Shrine, Munster,' 10 a.m. Mass, followed by tour, luncheon. Fees. 844-6374
Catholic Theological , Chicago, 'Murnion Lecture: Is Common Ground Possible in Pursuit of Racial Justice?,' 7 p.m., CTU's Bernardin Center. RSVP by June 5. 773-372-5432
Health & Fitness
• St. Mary, Crown Point, 'Blood Pressure Screenings,' June 21, July 19, Aug. 16, Sept. 20, Oct. 18, Nov. 15, Dec. 20, after all Masses, St. Agnes Center. 'Foresters Blood Drives,' Sept. 6, Nov. 29, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Hammes Hall. 663-6779
• St. Patrick, Chesterton, 'YogaFit Classes,' Tues., 5:30 p.m., in chandelier room. 'Chair Yoga,' Wed., 8:45 a.m., bldg. 2. 926-3495
• St. Maria Goretti, Dyer, 'Zumba Fitness Classes,' Tues., 6-7 p.m., Casa Maria Hall. Fees. 742-6026
• American Red Cross, 'Blood Drives,' June 4, St. Matthias, Crown Point, 12:30-6:30 p.m.; June 7, St. Casimir, Hammond, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.; June 8, Franciscan Omni Health & Fitness, Chesterton, 2-8 p.m.; June 11, Chesterton Health & Emergency Center, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. 1-800-733-2767 or redcrossblood.org
• Franciscan Alliance Northern Indiana Region, 'Lung Screenings,' sites in Chesterton, Crown Point, Dyer, Hammond, Michigan City, Munster, Valparaiso. Fees. 1-855-472-1659
• Franciscan St. Anthony Health-Crown Point, 'Series of Diabetes Courses,' June, July, August, 1-3 p.m. Tues., 6-8 p.m. Wed. Fees. 757-6268
• Franciscan Hammond Clinic, Munster, 'Free Hearing Screenings,' in May. 836-3600.
• St. Mary Medical Center, Hobart, 'Early Pregnancy Class,' May 27, 7-9 p.m., conference room 3. 947-6084 'Diabetes Management Classes,' various sites, dates. 947-6234
• St. Joan of Arc, Merrillville, 'Zumba Gold Classes,' Wed., 12:30 p.m., parish hall. For all fitness levels. Fees. 947-0509
St. Mary, Griffith, 'Spring Blood Drive,' 2-6 p.m. 924-4163
Franciscan Alliance Spirit of Women, 'Listen Up, Ladies Event,' 8 a.m., Youche Country Club, Crown Point. Speakers, screenings, refreshments. 1-800-931-3322
Franciscan St. Anthony Health-Michigan City, 'Safe Sitter Babysitting Course,' 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Fees. 1-800-931-3322
Holy Name, Cedar Lake, 'St. Clare's Kitchen,' Tues., 5-6 p.m., basement of church. Sponsored by Secular Franciscans.
Missionaries of Charity, Gary, 'Divine Mercy Soup Kitchen,' M-T-W-F-Sat, 9:30 a.m., former St. Mark convent, 509 W. Ridge Rd.
Ss. Monica and Luke, Gary, 'Soup Kitchen,' Fri., noon-1 p.m., parish hall.
St. Joseph, Dyer, 'Helping Hands Food Pantry,' open 3rd Wed., 10 a.m.-noon, 6-7 p.m. Serving residents of Dyer, Schererville, St. John; bring two proofs of residency. 865-2271
St. Joseph, Hammond, 'St. Joseph Soup Kitchen,' lower level of church, weekdays, noon-1 p.m.
St. Michael Respect Life Group, Schererville, 'Baby Items Needed.' Includes cribs, mattresses, high chairs, car seats, and clothing sizes newborn to 2. 365-5355, 865-0217 or 365-8192
'Winfield Resale Shoppe,' off Randolph St. Open Th-F-Sat, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Sponsored by Holy Spirit, Four Seasons Methodist, Cross of Christ Lutheran; St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, Valparaiso.
All Saints, Hammond, 'Thrift Shop,' open T-Th, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Donations accepted. Sale June 16, 18.
St. Patrick, Chesterton, 'Table of Plenty Free Dinner,' Fri., 4:30-6 p.m., Chapel Hall (bldg. 2).
St. Teresa of Avila Student Center, Valparaiso, 'Café Manna,' Thurs., 4:30-6:30 p.m.
St. Paul, Valparaiso, 'Clothing Center for Those in Need,' M/T/W, 1-4 p.m.; Th/Sat, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. 462-0074
St. Mary, Kouts, 'St. Mary's Soup Bowl,' 3rd Tues., 4:30-6:30 p.m., parish hall. Free food, fellowship; open to all. 766-3680
• St. Mary, Griffith, 'Pro-Life Mass,' 8 a.m. Next Mass, June 6.
• St. Stephen, Martyr, Merrillville, 'Respect Life Mass,' 9 a.m. Reconciliation, 8:30 a.m. Living Rosary after Mass. Next Masses, June 6, July 4, Aug. 1.
St. John the Evangelist, St. John, 'Peace & Social Justice Rummage Sale,' June 4, 9 a.m.-6 p.m., June 5, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., school gym. Donation drop-offs May 30, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., May 31, 1-5 p.m. 677-2967
St. Edward, Lowell, 'Parish Rummage Sale,' June 10-11, 7 a.m.-4 p.m., June 12, 7 a.m.-5 p.m., June 13, 7 a.m.-noon. Drop-offs June 2-9, 9 a.m. start. 476-6735
• Bethany Retreat House, East Chicago, 'Daytime Retreats,' 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Tues., Fri., Sat. 398-5047
• Worldwide Marriage Encounter, 'Weekend Programs,' June 12-14, Aug. 7-9, Elk Grove Village, Ill. 630-577-0778 or wwme-chicagoland.org
• St. Michael the Archangel, Schererville, 'Bereavement Sessions,' Thurs., started April 9 for seven weeks, 7-8:30 p.m., southwest meeting room in St. Patrick Hall. 322-4505 x241 'Marian Devotions,' Sun., thru Oct. 18, starting at dusk, Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes, east side of cemetery. 322-4505 x239 'Bible Study: Story of the Eucharist in Scripture,' Tues., June 16 thru July 21, 7-8:30 p.m., parish hall. Fees. 322-1717 or 808-3255
Blue Army of Our Lady of Fatima, 'Annual May Crowning,' 7 p.m., St. Thomas More, Munster. 836-8779
K of C of Diocese of Gary, 'Opening Mass for Fortnight for Freedom,' 6 p.m., St. John the Evangelist, St. John. Bishop Hying, principal celebrant. Chaplet of Divine Mercy after Mass. 712-4533
St. Patrick, Chesterton, 'Light of Christ Charismatic Group,' 6 p.m., bldg. 4, in library. 921-1428 or 312-320-7145
St. Joseph, Hammond, 'Eucharistic Adoration,' 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m., religious education building chapel. Divine Mercy at 3:30 p.m.
• St. Mary, Griffith, 'Scripture Study Group for Men,' 7 p.m., rectory basement. Open to all; bring your Bible.
• St. Patrick, Chesterton, 'Exposition of Blessed Sacrament,' 8:30 a.m.-7 p.m. 'Prayer for Vocations,' every 2nd Thurs. 926-1282 x1
• Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Hammond, 'Mustard Seed Prayer Group,' 7 p.m., church gathering area. Open to all. 845-6419
• St. John the Evangelist, St. John, 'Charismatic Prayer Group,' 6:30 p.m., day chapel. 365-5217 or 934-1947
• St. Ann, Gary, 'Mass, Benediction, Bible Study,' starting with 8 a.m. Mass.
• CYO Camp Lawrence, Valparaiso, 'Summer Camping Season,' June 24 thru July 25. 736-8931 or nwicyo.org
• Queen of All Saints, Michigan City, 'Tapped In,' June 17, 24, July 1, 8, 15, Scarby's Pub (tentatively). qas.org
• Office of Youth & Young Adults, 'CYX - Catholic Youth Xperience,' July 17-19, Valparaiso University. For incoming high school freshmen to outgoing seniors. garyoyya.com/cyx
• Holy Name, Cedar Lake, 'Grief Support Group,' 1st/3rd Tues., 6:30-8 p.m., parish office building.
• Holy Trinity (Croatian), East Chicago, 'Free Parent Support Group,' Mon/Thurs, 10 a.m.-noon. 886-1111
• Franciscan St. Margaret Health-Dyer, 'Alcoholics Anonymous,' Sun., 8 p.m., classroom F.
• Our Lady of Sorrows, South Haven, 'Compassionate Friends,' 1st Thurs., 7-9 p.m. For those who have lost children or grandchildren. 462-0921 'Rainbows, Spectrum.' For children experiencing trauma, loss, transition. 759-2400
• Wounded Healers Grief Support Groups, '2015 Spring-Summer Series,' Wed., 7-8:30 p.m., St. James the Less, Highland. 924-5577 or woundedhealers-nwi.com
• St. Paul, Valparaiso, 'Divorce & Beyond,' 10-week series, began April 21, 7-9 p.m., Newman Room. Fees. 464-4831
St. Mary Medical Center, Hobart, 'Free Blood Pressure Screenings,' first Thurs., 10-11 a.m., H&R Spectrum. 836-3477 or comhs.org Also, 'Share Your Grief Support Group,' first Thurs., 4-5:30 p.m., conference room 4. 947-6187
St. John the Evangelist, St. John, 'Blood Pressure Screenings,' after 7:30/10:30 a.m. Masses first Sun. of each month.
Franciscan Community Services Adult Day Services, 'Free Blood Pressure Readings,' St. Anthony campus, Crown Point, first Mon., 9-11 a.m.; Cloister in the Woods Banquet Center, Munster, first Mon., 2-3 p.m.
Franciscan St. Margaret Health-Dyer, 'Bariatric Surgery Support Group,' first Tues., 6 p.m., Reginald Board Room; first Thurs.,11 a.m., Blessed Mother Room. 852-2518
Franciscan St. Margaret Health-Hammond, 'Parkinson's Disease Support Group,' first Sat., 2-4 p.m.
Franciscan Hammond Clinic, 'Diabetes Support Group,' first Thurs., 6 p.m. 836-5800